Return your badge before exiting the building

On March 31, 2013 I kissed my corporate life good-bye. My division was relocated to Dallas so I decided to hang around New England and give myself a little break.  After 20 years working for the man, a gal needs to recharge. Over the last few years, I noticed rapidly advancing gray hairs, diminishing muscle tone, microwaving meals, and BlackBerrying until my fingers bled. Blech! I decided that a few months of leisure would be the panacea to help me sort out the "Now What? portion of this next chapter. And in finding those answers, I am fortunate to have friends who lunch which aides in the discovery process (as does pinot noir at noon).

Here's a glimpse of my last day as a corporate something. Erin has left the building.




My desk never looked so clean!
 

So, now you know I am a bag lady. Lots of swag to haul home.



The view of Boston harbor from my space on the 9th floor.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

snacking my way through the streets of Turkey

M - 27

Guide to Get Through New England Winter