M - 29

That's code for Move minus 29 days and counting. I am going to take each day in stride and try to accomplish one small thing each day as we march to the Move. Today, I called Ferguson's to get an update on an open claim with UPS. We ordered 2 sets of Grohe faucets for our master bath back in February and never received them. UPS claimed the package was delivered to our house and handed to a woman. Since I was at work that day, and none of the construction guys were at the house, we are not quite sure about this mysterious woman.. The claim has been going on for 2 weeks. I've been dealing with Casey at Ferguson's, and at least he's been responsive, even though he reported that there have been no updates.  I just want my money back. I also mailed in my commuter pass for April to get reimbursed. I wonder how much of a windfall C-19 will bring?

Today was a long day. Work was busy and I'm finding it draining to be on calls all day long. Top Chef All Stars LA is on right now, but I'm too tired to watch. I'll plan to watch it  tomorrow night.

Good Night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

snacking my way through the streets of Turkey

M - 27

Guide to Get Through New England Winter