M - 25

I skipped a few days, and had to rejigger my math. Feeling good at 25 days and counting. What a long month. Yesterday day was pretty rough. I slept until 8 a.m. and stayed in my PJs all day! My diet is suffering being home all day. I keep buying random snacks I normally would never buy. For example, I got these lemon creme sandwich cookies from Market Basket.
So today I got back on track both on the diet and exercise front. My bootcamp instructor does Facebook live workouts every morning at 6:30 a.m. and he makes them available to do anytime. So I did yesterday morning's workout during lunch today.

I'm still trying to schedule the wallpaper person. We can't have her come by this week as the painters are there all week. Next week she is in Maine for a week long job. I am hoping she can come the week of April 13th  I got the UPS notice today that my Thibaut paper will arrive on Thursday! Happy Day! I also got a box of fabric samples from Rove Concepts. Hooray indeed.



We're in the middle of movie night watching Naked Gun 2 1/2. I'm throwing caution to the wind and hope the kids don't understand half of the sexual content in this classic! And the OJ Simpson appearance is pretty creepy.

Good Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

snacking my way through the streets of Turkey

M - 27

Guide to Get Through New England Winter